Union Aerospace Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Union Aerospace Corporation

_UAC_

PříjemLatest imagesHledatRegistracePřihlášení

This is a smart article

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
CHEAPLYP
Anonymní

This is a smart article Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: This is a smart article   This is a smart article EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:33 am

Hello.DVD Shrink 0 Resident Evil 2 Apocalyspe [page 3/4] - DVD SHRINK PROBLEM - I NEED PROFFESIONAL HELP for all of you whom i helped burning re2 - maybe you can help me- all of a sudden DVD Shrink is burning my dvd's slow as hell- example- once the file is ready to burn ( i mean encrypted & analysed with dvd shrink) it takes about 20 minutes to burn a copy at 4.0x TO AN DVD-R - its been this way for over 100 movies... but now it takes 50-60 minutes- it happend since i install vobblanker- but i removed it and also did a system restore- i also uninstalled & reinstalled DVD Shrink- can someone tell me why my burning is now slow- or a way to fix that- I do not want to burn at a higher speed- To me it makes no sense- I also defragmented the drive to ensure it is optimal and have plenty of hard drive space to- dammit- someone through me some advice- it would be highly appreciated- thanks everyone.
Návrat nahoru Goto down

This is a smart article
Strana 1 z 1

Povolení tohoto fóra:Nemůžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru
Union Aerospace Corporation :: Pro návštěvníky :: Pokec-
Přejdi na: